In my earlier post I told y’all how my husband and son were trying out NeuEnergy tabs for me (I couldn’t only because it has xylitol which I am weirdly allergic to – thanks fibro). My daughter caught wind of it and she decided that she wanted to try it also. She drinks as much coffee as her mom so I thought it might be a good idea for her to seek alternative energy sources as well. For the most part I think my family was impressed by the product. It definitely wasn’t what they expected and in some cases worked really well.
Here are some key points of their experience:
- Taste – my daughter didn’t mind the taste. My husband and son on the other hand weren’t that keen on it. They said it had a strong (blueberry) taste to it (but they say that about a lot of things so I took it with a grain of salt). They both still took it anyway.
- Energy level – my son, who doesn’t drink copious amounts of caffeine beyond a typical soda amount said it hit him a little hard the first time he took it, so the next time he decreased the amount of what he consumed and it worked really well. My husband and daughter did not notice a HUGE energy increase but both said that their focus level was definitely a lot better than it usually is. Both of them were extremely pleased with that.
- Length of effects – all three of them reported that it lasted a really long time in comparison to any other energy supplement they have used – coffee included. This is very important in their lives because my husband is a truck driver and the kids are in school. Neither of them can afford any spikes or crashes.
As the mom and the wife I was really happy they were using simple healthy energy. NeuEnergy is powered by blueberries. There is no sugar, no calories and because of that, no spike or crash in their levels. Real, super hero worthy energy. I liked that it helped both my husband and daughter stay more focused and my son not fall asleep in first period – all with out “fake” energy coursing through their veins or something that will disrupt their sleep later on in the night.
The official review from my family? It works really good. They all thought it was a fantastic alternative to other types of caffeine/energy products. They felt it was better for you and that it was definitely something they will use in the future.
One of the best parts of NeuEnergy is that it is available in convenient places. You can find them at Amazon , Meijer Supermarkets (in Sports Nutrition section of the Pharmacy) and their website GetNeuEnergy.com.
Don’t forget that you can still enter the Instagram Contest!! contest details and rules
- How to Enter: Post a Selfie on Instagram of you with the NeuEnergy Stick Container, mention @GetNeuEnergy and include the following hashtags: #GetNeuEnergy and #Contest
- Winners will be voted on by the public
- Bi-Weekly winners will have their chose between Prize Packs, which may include NeuEnergy products, Bose Headphones and Fit Bits, Grand prize winners will receive a trip Disney World or Cabo San Lucas.
- Contest Dates: January 19 – March 16.
- Valid for U.S. & Canada (excluding Quebec)
Here’s our entry!!! Make sure you tag @GetNeuEnergy and #GetNeuEnergy plus #contest I am following along – hope to see you entry on there!
The content and opinions expressed above are that of My Crafty Life. View Original Article here