As a mom of three I feel like I am constantly pulled in different directions all day long. Drive one kid here, clean the house, make dinner, help with homework, watch them play a sport and so forth. I literally have overlapping schedules sometimes and I struggle to find time for myself and even my own work. Once I am done with the kids then I have no energy left for myself. Well this year I vowed to make more time for myself both mentally and physically. Since I can’t add time to the clock, I am happy to have found NeuEnergy which is basically a smart energy choice. Why is it smart? Well it is powered by blueberries. Through a combination of 59 mg caffeine and Pterostilbene, the goodness of blueberries, a longer sustained energy boost and mental clarity can be achieved. It is clinically tested and offers more benefits than just the caffeine alone.
NeuEnergy comes in a convenient, easy to carry, re-sealable package that contains 3 servings. Perfect for keeping in a purse, gym bag or even desk. They are even packaged perfectly for sharing. They don’t require water either which is nice, as they are chewable tabs that melt in your mouth in seconds. They are fast acting and contain no zero calories, zero sugar and zero crash. They are meant not to have the usual caffeine spike and crash.
NeuEnergy can be found Meijer Supermarkets (in Sports Nutrition section of the Pharmacy), Amazon and GetNeuEnergy.com.
Want a chance to win some great prizes while trying out NeuEnergy? NeuEnergy is running an Instagram Selfie Contest.
- How to Enter: Post a Selfie on Instagram of you with the NeuEnergy Stick Container, mention @GetNeuEnergy and include the following hashtags: #GetNeuEnergy and #Contest
- Winners will be voted on by the public
- Bi-Weekly winners will have their chose between Prize Packs, which may include NeuEngery products, Bose Headphones and Fit Bits, Grand prize winners will receive a trip Disney World or Cabo San Lucas.
- Contest Dates: January 19 – March 16.
- Valid for U.S. & Canada (excluding Quebec)
The content and opinions expressed above are that of Mom and More. View Original Article here